Gorgeous Scarlett Johansson
is the latest celebrity to debut a fragrance commercial, following in the scented footsteps of Justin Bieber
, Emma Watson and Taylor Swift. The curvy actress smoulders deliciously in front of the cameras for Dolce & Gabbana’s The One
, harking back to an era of glamour but giving it her own distinctly modern twist.
Undoubtedly the most naturally beautiful woman in Hollywood, and the face of D&G’s make-up line – shares her five favourite beauty secrets with Glamour
magazine. We can all use Scarlett’s tips to look and feel a little more beautiful!
1. Keep an icon in mind
– Scarlett says her mother always wore make-up and she would watch her apply it.
– When travelling Scarlett makes sure to drink plenty of water with lemon, and as soon as she steps off the plane she gets under some steam to replenish her dry skin.
– Scarlett gets golden by applying bronzer all over her face – even her eyes. She uses a blush brush to apply across her lids for a naturally sun-kissed look.
4. Don’t wear foundation every day
– to let her skin breath Scarlett skips daily foundation applications and sticks to concealer to cover up blemishes and flaws.
5. Keep it classic
– Scarlett looks to the 40s and 50s Golden Age of Hollywood for beauty inspiration.
The retro-glamour look is not a low-maintenance one, but so striking and feminine, echoing an era when women looked glamorous just to go to the shops. And what a relief to be able to celebrate our curves again – now, bring on the cupcakes!
This article originally appeared in Celebrity Beauty Buzz